Chest x-ray for study visa

We pay for your chest x-ray for your study visa

Please note that your membership needs to be active in order to qualify for this benefit.

You do not need to consult a doctor to get a referral, and we pay for tariff code 30100 only.

What you need to do:

  1. Visit any radiologists in South Africa
  2. Print out the Radiology request form and take it to the radiologist together with the Department of Home Affairs form
If you have any queries please email us at or contact us on 0860 102 493